Headquartered in Santa Clara, CA with an office in Bangalore, Observe.AI is building a Voice AI platform for customer contact centres. Founded in May 2017, we currently have some of the best minds of the industry working with us! We already work with the largest customer contact centre in the world. Our platform provides real-time call analysis on a spectrum of criteria and generates suggestions and guidance for the agents. We are also, backed by Nexus Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Emergent Ventures!
We are looking for talented and driven Front-end Developers to join our team. This is a highly challenging role where you will create a functional and an attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience. You will focus on building a robust scalable product using cutting edge technologies.
If you are; curious about new digital technologies, love to code, aspire to combine usability with visual design, you will love the job!
What will you do
- Write a scalable, bug-free and maintainable code to create a world class product.
- Build on platform level features creating generic scalable components using which fellow developers will develop client based features rapidly and effectively.
- Work on setting up tools and frameworks in the repository to make sure of best development and deployment practices.
- Regularly review code of the fellow teammates.
- Creating various developmental frameworks within the repository which would help the team deliver features fast and with high quality.
- Apply principles of functional programming to keep the code concise and reusable.
- Help build core features of the application from scratch and make sure that the code written is of high quality, performant, tested and well documented.
- Guide the fellow teammates whenever required.
- Monitor the user experience and application performance on a daily basis and rectify the issues which are holding us back to deliver a work class user experience.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in a product based company.
- Strong Knowledge of React and React based ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of functional programming concepts.
- Strong understanding of agile software development process.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Should be aware of the various tooling and setup which is present in a production level application.
- Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development